Kirkton house pillows
Pillows are not as popular as mattresses. A good mattress can improve your sleep quality. This is something that many people are aware of. These same people can still spend many months, even years, on a poor mattress. Using a pillow that isn’t suitable for their sleep style.
The perfect pillow is not easy to find the first time. Although many companies claim they have the most comfortable pillow, it is impossible to test these claims by actually trying the pillow. What makes a pillow so comfortable?
How did we choose the most comfortable pillows?
- Actual testing and impressions: It is very personal to decide if a pillow is comfortable. Knowing how others describe a pillow feel can help you decide if it is right for you. The first thing we considered when compiling this list was how they felt during a test run or a nap.
- Customer reviews: We also considered customer reviews because they allowed us to compare how different people, with different sleeping styles and health conditions responded to pillows. A pillow that doesn’t receive consistently high marks from customers is not included in this list.
- Variety: We aim to offer a wide range of pillows that suit different budgets and needs.
Pricing is based upon a queen-size pillow, unless otherwise stated.
- $ = under $60
- $$ = $60-$120
- $$ = more than $120
Top Picks for the Most Comfortable Pillows
Coop Home Goods Premium Adjustable Loft Pillow
- Price: $$
- Fill type Shredded memory foam
This pillow has over 30,000 positive Amazon reviews and is a Healthline favourite.
It’s adjustable and comes standard with an additional bag of fill. You can adjust the height and feel to your liking. The shredded memory foam fill, which can be moved around to provide more support where it is needed most, is also a game changer.
This pillow is extremely supportive and comfortable. It is adjustable, making it a great choice for any type of sleeping position. Coop Home Goods offers a 100-night trial so that you can return it if it’s not the right fit.
Tempur-Pedic TEMPUR Cloud Breeze Dual Cooling Pillow
- Price: $$$
- Fill Type: Proprietary Foam Fill
Candice Abellon from Healthline loves this comfy pillow choice. It works well for her and her partner who have different bodies. It’s also great for side sleepers who want to have their neck and head supported and cradled. The washable cotton cover is also very popular, as it adds an extra layer of comfort to the foam.
The pillow has been rated 5 stars by over 1,500 people who agree it is worth every penny. The pillow is comfortable and prevents stiffness in the morning. Although the firmness may not appeal to everyone but it might be worth a try for side and back sleepers.
Casper Original Pillow
- Price: $ (standard size)
- Fill type Down alternative (polyester fill)
Healthline also loves the Casper Original Pillow. It is soft and fluffy, but it still supports your neck and head.
Casper creates a pillow-like, supportive feeling by wrapping a pillow inside a pillow. The outer layer of the pillow is soft and firm while the inner one provides a little bit of firmness. We are not judging, but it does feel like a pillow. Most reviewers agree.
Are you unsure if this is right for your? If you are a combination sleeper, or if you tend to be on your side or back, we recommend it. You don’t need to risk your comfort. The Casper Original Pillow can be tried for 30 nights, and you can return it if you aren’t satisfied.